Friday, June 01, 2007

Full Employment without the Carbs


Well, I for one enjoy a story with a happy ending. Betsy has accepted a job with the competition, with an office close enough to join Tom, Patrick and me for coffee once in a while. I expect her to call any day now asking for the return of her refrigerator which continues to emit its high-pitched whine under my desk. It will be hard to let go, I am actually using the little guy.

I have eliminated all processed foods, along with all carbs with the exception of fresh fruits and vegetables from my diet. After all, there's only 5 more years until my 35th college reunion!

I trust that this modest post will spur my more verbose brethren to resume their often entertaining and usually interesting contributions if for no other reason than to make up for my banality!

No comments: